Meet Esther J. Cha – Robinson, IL Lawyer
Esther J. Cha, an attorney in Robinson, IL, studied and practiced law in California, Washington, D.C. and South Korea before entering practice in Crawford County. As a contract attorney in Washington, D.C., Esther practiced mortgage foreclosure, intellectual property and antitrust law. In California, Esther worked as a student advocate and research assistant in the areas of criminal and immigration law. In South Korea, Esther studied comparative law and international human rights and served as a law clerk for the Supreme Court of South Korea.
- Illinois, 2010
- Southern District of Illinois, 2013
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California (2010)
- Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia (2007)
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association (Member)
- Crawford County Bar Association (Treasurer)
- About Holtzhouser, Shaner, & Cha, Ltd.
- Attorneys, Lawyers in Robinson, Illinois
- Client Login
- Contact Holtzhouser, Shaner & Cha, Ltd
- Get Started – Virtual Law Offices